Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Motorcycle tires is there really a difference? Help

Hello everyone,

As I ride around I see all different type of motorcycles and I usually hear men talking about the custom work and their tires, so since I'm a rider and woman rider at that and you know as women we really don't bother with the intricacies of tires, clutches, etc.  I decided to ask what is the best tire for a sports bike and why needless to say I couldn't get a straight answer.  Everyone talking at the same time and oh boy here we go with the testostorones on who can beat who, gotta love you guys.

So I figured why not post the question here and hopefully get some type of answers.

1. What are the best types of tires for a sports bike?
2. Why are they the best types of tires?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment