Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best motorcycle manufacture? What is the best bike?

I'm gonna be starting something in the infamous words of Micheal Jackson, so men let the testosterone's rip and if any ladies want to join in the conversation you are more than welcome.

What really is the difference in manufactures of motorcycles?  When I go my first motorcycle it was a 99 Katana made by Suzuki that a brought from a club member.  Now when I wen to upgrade to the 1000 I naturally went for the Suzuki not that I new the difference in manufactures.

Now when I ask this question to the guys in my clubs the conversation when haywire this one saying Suzuki is the best, no Kawasaki is the best, no Honda, no Yamaha is the best , Ducati, Buell, Harley and of course let's go outside and race and then we will see then.  I just love being around men cause you guys are so funny when it comes to conversation like this.

So what is your opinion and why did you pick that manufacture and compare your choice to the others.  Keep it funky and let's have fun with this blog post.

I look forward to the hopefully many, diverse and interesting comments.

Expedia 5 Day Coupon: Save $50 off a $500+ vacation package of flight & 3+ hotel nights! Use Code ExpediaAff50 at checkout. Ends 6/25/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment